How to Purchase Tickets
Single tickets for Season 2014 - 2015 are now on sale.
- 1BY PHONE: 510.843.4822
- 2ONLINE: Buy tickets by clicking here.
- 3IN PERSON: At the box office, 2081 Addison St., Berkeley.
How to get here.
The box office is normally open Tuesday-Friday 1-5pm. During performance weeks, hours are extended to Tuesday 1-6pm, Wednesday-Friday 1-7pm, Saturday 5-7pm & Sunday 12-1pm and 5-6 pm. We're also open in person one hour before each performance for will call and day of show purchases. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Checks and cash are also accepted.
PREVIEW: $35 OPENING NIGHT: $60 REGULAR RUN: $32-$50 There is a $6 per-order handling fee for ticket orders placed by phone, mail, fax or online. The ticket price is based on availability for each specific performance. Generally, buying early will ensure you the best price.
$20 Rush Tickets are available at the box office one half-hour before curtain, are subject to availability and cash only. Learn about other available discounts.
Group SalesGroups of 20 or more can enjoy a special discounted group rate of $10 off general admission ticket prices; groups of 10 - 19 get $5 off general admission ticket prices. In addition, Aurora provides one free host ticket for groups of 20 or more (1 free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased). Please fill out our group sales form or contact us at 510-843-4822 or groups [at] auroratheatre.org to find out more and set up your event. Restrictions may apply.
Other Important Information
- Single tickets are held at Will Call unless otherwise arranged.
- Want a guaranteed seat? Subscribe! Subscriptions for the 2014/2015 season are now available here.
- Where would you like to sit? View a seating map of the theatre.
- Gift Certificates are available - please call the box office for details.
- All performances are at Aurora Theatre Company, 2081 Addison Street in Berkeley. Our theatre is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to ensure seating for anyone with mobility needs.