How to Purchase Tickets
Single tickets for the 2016/2017 Season are now on sale; you may also wish to subscribe to our upcoming season.
- 1BY PHONE: 510.843.4822
- 2ONLINE: Buy tickets.
- 3IN PERSON: At the box office, 2081 Addison St., Berkeley.
How to get here.
Regular Box Office Hours:
Extended Box Office Hours (during performance weeks):
Sunday 12-1pm & 5-6 pm
Holiday Box Office Hours:
Thanksgiving Day, 11/24: Closed
Friday 11/25: 3-7pm
Saturday 11/26: 12-1pm, 5-7pm
Saturday 12/17/16 through Monday 1/2/17: Closed
Regular Box Office hours resume on Tuesday, 1/3/17. Patrons are welcome to email the box office at email@example.com with any questions while we're closed.
The Box Office is also open in person one hour before each performance for will call and day of show purchases. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
PREVIEW: $36 OPENING NIGHT: $65 REGULAR RUN: $32-$56
There is a $6 per-order handling fee for single ticket orders placed by phone, mail, fax or online. The ticket price is based on availability for each specific performance. Generally, buying early will ensure you the best price.
$20 Rush Tickets are available at the box office one half-hour before curtain, are subject to availability and cash only. Learn about other available discounts.
Are you an educator, a member of an alumni association, a book club, or simply a collection of people that loves theatre? Aurora Theatre Company would like to have your group at one of our performances this season! Bring your group to Aurora and receive special discounted rates (see below).
Groups of 20 or more:
$26 per ticket for preview performances
$30 per ticket for Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun Evening performances
$37 per ticket for Sat & Sun matinees
Groups of 10-19:
$5 off per ticket (subject to dynamic pricing).
Please fill out our group sales form or contact us at 510-843-4822 or groups [at] auroratheatre.org to find out more and set up your event. Restrictions may apply.
Other Important Information
- Single tickets are held at Will Call unless otherwise arranged.
- Want a guaranteed seat? Subscribe! Subscriptions for the 2016/2017 season are now available here.
- Where would you like to sit? View a seating map of the theatre.
- Gift Certificates are available - please call the box office for details.
- Still have questions about tickets? Have a look at our ticket policies.
- All performances are at Aurora Theatre Company, 2081 Addison Street in Berkeley. Click here for directions.
- Our theatre is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to ensure seating for anyone with mobility needs.