- $100/hour, 2-hour minimum preferred (non-profit rates available)
- $ 50/hour additional for sound &/or light
- $ 50/hour additional for Technical Operator
- $ 50/hour additional for House Manager
- $ 50 flat fee for clean up (required)
- AVAILABLE FOR: auditions, rehearsals, classroom, meetings. Available weekends, days, and evenings pending Aurora production schedule. We do not rent the space for productions.
30 days in advance (preferred)
¾ thrust (3 side permanent seating)
14’-0” wide X 30’-0” deep: Actual stage floor dimension not including seating area.
# OF SEATS/ LEGAL CAPACITY
150 seated audience (no additional seats allowed; call for specific exceptions)
A ¾ thrust stage with crossover hall on the south end and green room/ crossover on the north end. Seating is permanent with risers on 3 sides. Grid (catwalks above the stage) is at 21’- 0” with wrap-around catwalks on 3 sides. Lighting and sound package is available. All public and backstage areas are HC accessible.
FRONT OF HOUSE DESCRIPTION
Large lobby, restroom facilities
$1 million public liability insurance needed
LOCATION & PARKING
Arts District of Berkeley, Downtown Berkeley BART stop, many public parking facilities
Please submit rental requests no later than one month prior to your planned event.
For rental inquiries, please fill out our Rental Inquiry Form here.